“If more people pooped in the wild, the world would be a better place.”
– Ancient Chinese Proverb, maybe
Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes! and so do I. Not in this very moment, but seeing that I am a human who loves eating and spending time outdoors, it does occasionally happen that I relieve myself in the company of bird song and birch trees. Just like the bear.
Do you like to eat? Do you have a butt? Then this book is for for you, especially if you, like me, are the kind of person who loves spending time in nature. Perhaps you’re an avid hunter, or someone who likes watching birds or picking mushrooms. Maybe you’re a moutain-biker, a tramper, or a runner that is all too familiar with the concept of runner’s stomach. Even if you are the kind of person who thinks that you’ll be eaten by wolves the second you can’t hear the honking of car horns and smell the morning brew at Starbucks, then this book is also for you – because you know as well as I that any day some annoying friend or co-worker can drag you out into the woods for some stupid teambuilding event.
In this book you will learn about:
- Where and how to poop in the backcountry
- The dangers of “pooping wrong” when out in nature
- The best pooping-positions (the kama-sutra of outdoor-shitting?)
- Alternatives for wiping your butt
- When you should put your poop in a plastic bag. Trust me, I’ve done it myself.
- What to do if you poop on Mount Doom
- …and much more on the subject of pooping outdoors…
Order the book today to get educated on how to make the best of your poops in the great outdoors
File Type: Ebook (ePub or PDF)